If you would like to ask us a question please check out the FAQ page first as we may have already answered it!
What happens next
The team aim to respond to your email within 7 working days if you have supplied your email address.
In more detail
- Question: What are the reason for collecting this information?
Answer: It will be used to support the LRF in the planning for or response to a major incident.
- Question:Where is the information stored once it has been emailed?
Answer: On a secure Police server
- Who has access to this information?
Answer: LRF Secretariat
- Question: How long is the information held for?
Answer: 5-7 years
- Question: If a person wants to have the emailed information deleted, or removed from any Force database, or devices it has been saved to which email address do they send this request to and how long will the process take.
Answer: firstname.lastname@example.org up to a week.
- Question:Will you be able to email them to let them know that you have deleted all the information from your systems?
Answer: Yes, if you have supplied an email address.